Leasing is financing for the way business really works.
Why? Because the right lease, structured in the right way, can have enormous balance sheet, tax, operational, and strategic advantages for your business.
Eighty percent of businesses across all industries now make leasing their preferred method of financing for equipment, technology, machinery, furniture, fixtures, and an ever-widening range of capital goods.
The many advantages of leasing include:
- Strengthen Your Bottom-Line
- Conserve Valuable Working Capital and Credit Lines
- Increase Your Return on Assets (ROA)
- Attractive Tax Benefits — In Many Instances Business Expense Deductions Of Up To 100% Of The Lease Payment Are Possible.
- Improve Your Return on Equity
- Training, Service, Installation and Other Soft Costs Can Be Included
- Increased Free Cash Flow
- Better Balance Between Fixed and Variable Costs
- Increased Purchasing Power
- Flexible, ROA-Driven, End-of-Term Options
- Increased Flexibility to Upgrade to New and More Efficient Equipment.
- Lease Costs Can Match the Revenue Stream of Contracts.
- Frees Capital to Meet Seasonal, Strategic, Infrastructure and Operating Requirements.
- Flexible Payments and Extended Terms to Fit Your Budget.
- Protects Against Equipment Obsolescence.
- 100% Financing. No Down Payment, No Deposits.